Presenter: Tony Lesirge, EXP Technical, CEO
Feb 13, 2019 12:00 PM
Here are three facts all business owners and employees must know:
1. U.S. businesses are the top targets of cyber attacks worldwide;
2. The frequency and ferocity of cyber attacks will continue to rise in 2019;
3. Employees are the weakest link in most businesses’ IT security programs.
To help prevent such an attack on your company, EXP is hosting a Security Awareness Training for business owners and employees. This free webinar will cover:
• How to recognize the most common types of cyber attacks;
• How to stop cyber attacks before they cripple your business;
• How to train all employees to become valuable and vigilant members of your security team.
All attendees will receive:
• Access to the live webinar;
• Access to a recording of the webinar, which you can share with your organization;
• A chance to win an Amazon Echo!
Attendance is limited to the first 100 registrants, so sign up now!
February 23, 2023
January 24, 2023
December 29, 2022