Due to recent statements from King County & Seattle Health Department Officials regarding the COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus and its impact on local businesses, it’s a great time to understand the benefits of remote workforce solutions and what options are available to you as an EXP client.
- As a client of EXP Technical we can provide you remote control of the computers that are currently being monitored by EXP and it’s monitoring systems.
- EXP will NOT charge for use of this feature. We will charge our standard hourly rates for the initial setup that will allow you to use this solution moving forward.
- For those who are NOT currently on 100% cloud-based systems, there are several ways to remotely access your network, data and computers:
- VPN – virtual private network
- RDP – remote desktop protocol
- VDI – virtual desktop infrastructure
- along with other paid remote services such as GoToMyPC, Splashtop, and TeamViewer
- For customers who are currently on cloud-based infrastructure Microsoft Office365 offers provides audio/video conferencing, file sharing, and workflow continuity all accessed remotely through Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and OneDrive.
- For any customer with an Office 365 Business or Enterprise plan Microsoft Teams, that is included with your subscription, offers a great way to collaborate within your organization via Instant Message, Audio and/or Video conferencing, Screen Sharing, File Sharing and more.
If you have questions about the remote workforce solutions available to you or would like to learn more about getting access to the solutions listed above, please contact us. We are ready to help.