What Clients Say About EXP
We couldn’t have made the transition from Vulcan without EXP’s tireless and professional efforts. We continue to rely on their expertise and timely support to this day.
What the EXP team accomplished on this project was nothing short of amazing! There were a lot of complexities and hazards in the water, but they led us safely through to the other side in a very concentrated timeframe.
We are grateful to the EXP team form working with us on what was not a clear-cut project. We hit several obstacles during implementation and they were able to surmount them all and get us back to operations quickly. The staff loved the increase in speed and I can sleep better with the new fail-over design.
EXP has always treated us as if we were their only client. Their quick response and willingness to get the job done whatever the day or time has been incredibly valuable to us. When we were remodeling our office(s) someone from EXP was always available to help with the move and show up when we were in the middle of a ‘crisis’ with the phone system, contractors or movers. They have been there to help negotiate our phone needs and worked diligently when problems developed with new phone vendors. The time and effort they put in is immeasurable.
We began using Patty Sather’s services when our business started in the late 1990’s. As her business has grown so has ours. EXP has always been attentive to our IT needs and suggested upgrades and changes as they were necessary. We have enjoyed a long relationship and appreciate their ability and willingness to help us with our long range planning as well as short term and emergency issues.
EXP handled the heavy lifting while keeping our team engaged and informed as necessary including training my team to accomplish some tasks, which cut our costs. The project went off without a hitch, and on budget. I couldn’t be happier with the result.
- Recording – FREE webinar: Collaborating Remotely and Safely In A Changed IT World September 18, 2020
- Free Webinar: Collaborating Remotely and Safely In A Changed IT World July 27, 2020
- SDA Presentation: Microsoft 365 & Office 365 – Exploring Lesser Known Features June 25, 2020
- Why should I Upgrade to Microsoft 365 Business Premium? June 9, 2020
- Microsoft Renames Office 365 Small and Medium-Sized Business Plans June 2, 2020
- Understanding Microsoft Office 365 Voice Products May 5, 2020